Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
Donor eggs
Anon_168275 posted:
I had a couple of responses to my last post and I really appreciate the time people took to respond, but I realize that most of you guys here on this board aren't using donor eggs. Does anyone know of another site that they might have stumbled upon for women doing IVF w/ donor eggs? I look on the internet here and there, but I really can't find a community as involved as this one. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

no1phillygirl responded:
I have been on these boards for 3 1/2 yrs and there were only 3 of us who ended up doing egg donor and we were all successful. One of which had twins. You can check out my full signature/story to see my history! Along with this site I was involved in another site inspire.com. They have a 3rd party reproduction board that is very active. You will have amazing support there along with the wonderful women on these boards. I have the same name there so you can look me up. Let us know how you are doing. I try to lurk and post when I can. It's very hard to do now with the baby and I'm so tired at night but I had such great support and try to give back to others. Take care! Marla
Marla 42 DH 32 BFP 10/08 m/c 11/08
6/09 RE
ivf1 9/09 BFP m/c 11/09
ivf2 2/10 BFP 13wks trisomy(d

Spotlight: Member Stories

Kate (29), DH (30), one furbaby (Doberge) We've been TTC for 2 full years now. We started out with a "natural" IUI cycle. BFN. Then came...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.