Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
What Day did BFP show up?
abbey96 posted:
Hi ladies,
So today is 8dp5dt for me. My husband and I finally broke down and took an at home pregnancy test. It was negative

Not giving up hope just yet, but now have doubt. We go in Monday for a blood test. I plan on testing again on Sunday.

I wanted to ask you all, what day past your transfer (for those who have done IVF) did the positive show up? Best wishes to everyone going through fertility treatments. You ladies have been a godsend, as none of my friends or family have had fertility problems that I can confide in.
Me 32 DH 34 TTC 1 3/4 years. 7 rounds of Clomid, 2 rounds of Femara, one laparoscopy for endo

no1phillygirl responded:
For my 2 ivf cycles I tested positive 9dp3dt and on the 2de cycles I tested positive on 6dp5dt. You still have a chance.
Marla 42 DH 32 BFP 10/08 m/c 11/08. 6/09 RE
ivf1 9/09 BFP m/c 11/09 ivf2 2/10 BFP 13wks trisomy(d

mamameg1 responded:
I'm in the same situation.
Today is my 9dp5dt for me.
I tested this am and it was negative.
I'm heartbroken.

This is my 2nd IVF round.
My first round, I tested positive on this day.

I literally feel your pain.
Tomorrow is my blood work.

abbey96 replied to mamameg1's response:
I just got my bloodwork back and am BFP - I'm in complete shock.

I tested 8dp5dt, and received a negative HPT result. Last night was 12dp, and had two lines, one very faint. My nurse said she has no idea how I received a "possibly pregnant result" because my bloodwork shows the opposite.

All this being said, do not give up hope. I cried too many tears this weekend for nothing, and now wish I hadn't of don't a HPT and gotten so upset and down.

Sending you lots of prayers and thoughts. Please keep me posted on your journey
Me 32 DH 34 TTC 1 3/4 years. 7 rounds of Clomid, 2 rounds of Femara, one laparoscopy for endo

Spotlight: Member Stories

DH 27 ME 26 TTC 4 1/2 YEARS. MC 2009 AFTER SURPRISE BFP Totally looking forward to having others to support me that understands what I am going throug...More

Helpful Tips

TTC Abbreviations
2WW: Two-week wait (until you can take a pregnancy test) AF: Aunt Flo(w), your menstrual period AH: Assisted Hatching (Assisting ... More
Was this Helpful?
55 of 56 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.