Skip to content

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
My IVF worked - I'm pregnant! :)
abbey96 posted:
I'm still shocked to hear the news. Over the weekend I took two HPTs. The first showed negative, the second was a maybe (two lines one very faint).

My nurse just called back with the bloodwork, and she said I'm very pregnant, and doesn't know how my HPTs were not more definitive.

Thank you ladies for all of the support and care. None of my close friends or family have infertility problems, so I appreciate being able to communicate with you all.

To those who are still trying, don't give up, or fully believe negative HPTs. I never thought this day would come
Me 32 DH 34 TTC 1 3/4 years. 7 rounds of Clomid, 2 rounds of Femara, one laparoscopy for endo

no1phillygirl responded:
Great news. Keep the great updates coming!
Marla 42 DH 32 BFP 10/08 m/c 11/08. 6/09 RE
ivf1 9/09 BFP m/c 11/09 ivf2 2/10 BFP 13wks trisomy d

rosecam responded:
Congratulations! That's great news.
Rose (33), DH (33), DS (1). To Conceive 1: IVF 12/09, FET 2/10, IVF 4/10, IVF w/ ICSI 5/10 - all neg. New RE IVF w/ ICSI, AH and PGS 8/10 - chemical. FET 11/10 - BFP led to DS! Now, TTC 2.

GODlyFavored responded:
Thanks for passing on the Postivity... Congratulations

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi there, I'm Amanda. I am 24 and DH is 32, we have been ttc since we got married in October of 2009. My older sister had been diagnosed with PCOS...More

Helpful Tips

TTC Abbreviations
2WW: Two-week wait (until you can take a pregnancy test) AF: Aunt Flo(w), your menstrual period AH: Assisted Hatching (Assisting ... More
Was this Helpful?
55 of 56 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.