Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
Back in the stirrups
livelaughmoe posted:
Since having my legs up and a probe is inserted almost weekly, don't you ever wonder, this has to be the last time. We are Stirrup Queens!

I found this stunning blirp over the weekend in an article I was reading:

In the meantime friends continued to get pregnant, and their gleeful news – these days emblazoned all over social media networks – is unutterably difficult to witness. You acquire a poker face when friends ask how things are going. I learned early on that when they inquire, they’re not actually that interested in the answer. If they’re fortunate enough to be a mother, it is awkward for them if you dare share the feelings of longing and inadequacy that dog you through fertility investigations. If they are staunchly child-free, then any talk that is too emotional or sentimental compels them to change the subject.

Peace to my TTC friends.

For me, I'm on CD 9, exhausted and ready for IUI on Friday and 7 days in Mexico on Saturday with my hubby.
Me 29 DH 30 TTC for 3 years. 4 rounds on Clomid, all = BFN. 1st IUI BFN, 2nd IUI BFN, LAP done- cyst removed, 3rd IUI BFP (CP) 4th IUI 3/19 BFN, 5th IUI 4/16 BFP, M/C @ 6 weeks, 6th IUI BFN.

livelaughmoe responded:
Anyone else in the 2 ww? I have my IUI on Thursday! I hope this is the one!
Me 29 DH 30 TTC for 3 years. 4 rounds on Clomid, all = BFN. 1st IUI BFN, 2nd IUI BFN, LAP done- cyst removed, 3rd IUI BFP (CP) 4th IUI 3/19 BFN, 5th IUI 4/16 BFP, M/C @ 6 weeks, 6th IUI BFN.

no1phillygirl replied to livelaughmoe's response:
I'm thinking of you. Keep those legs elevated and have a restful time in Mexico.
Marla 42 DH 32 BFP 10/08 m/c 11/08. 6/09 RE
ivf1 9/09 BFP m/c 11/09 ivf2 2/10 BFP 13wks trisomy d

livelaughmoe replied to no1phillygirl's response:
Thank you.

Doc gave me promethium, rather than progesterone suppositories, to prevent a melting mess in the heat. Hope they work just the same!

livelaughmoe responded:
We are back from our trip. It was truly wonderful, its amazing how beautiful and majestic the warm mexican riviera is when you live on a frozen tundra! It was the best 2WW i have ever had. Its been 10 days since the IUI. Not sure when I will test, still feel like im in vacation mode. But im sure POAS sydrome will hit me like a ton of bricks really soon. I have felt crampy and very sore tender breasts. Which is common with the progesterone. Fingers crossed.

For those of you who have M/C in the past. I feel somewhat robbed of the pure excitiment of a BFP, they will never be the same after those losses. I want one so bad, but Im so scared to lose another.

Surviving the battle,
Cassy

livelaughmoe replied to livelaughmoe's response:
Lost the POAS battle, I'm testing in the morning. I found a ER under the sink, can't pass up using it! Fingers crossed! Tomorrow will be 13 DPO.

Cassy

Spotlight: Member Stories

We tried for almost 2 years to conceive before going to an RE. Clomid and injectible IUIs did not work so we ended up doing IVF w/ ICSI in Feb 2008. W...More

Helpful Tips

NEW HOPE TO GET PREGNANT: Mini-IVF less medicine, less cost and very effective
A new hope to fertility problems for all of us, less cost and very effective, learn more visit: www.nhfc.mx. Hope this help!! More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 18 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.