Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
BFP?
Anon_127178 posted:
I AM 4DP5DT AND POAS THIS MORNING ONE WITH FMU AND GOT A BFP AND ANOTHER 4 HOURS LATER ALSO A BFP BUT A LITTLE LIGHTER. AFTER THE FIRST BFP I DRUNK A 16OZ FIJI WATER, DECAF TEA, AND A JUICE BOX(DID NOT URINATE AFTER DRINKING). TESTED FOR TRIGGER 2DP5DT AND GOT BFN SO ITS OUT OF MY SYSTEM. I USED FRER...WHAT DO YOU THINK?

livelaughmoe responded:
I'm not sure, but I have my fingers crossed or you.
Me 29 DH 30 TTC for 3 years. 4 rounds on Clomid, all = BFN. 1st IUI BFN, 2nd IUI BFN, LAP done- cyst removed, 3rd IUI BFP (CP) 4th IUI 3/19 BFN, 5th IUI 4/16 BFP, M/C @ 6 weeks, 6th IUI BFN.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me (34), DH (37), Married 01/07, TTC since 01/10; IUI with OBGYN 02/11 & 03/11, both BFN; Went to RE 04/11; IUI with clomid 05/11 & 06/11, bot...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.