Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
2nd IUI, questions for the experienced ladies
dadco88 posted:
After my first IUI failing I was so disappointed because I had high hopes it would work. But we're at it again and I can take a test Wednesday December 5th. My question is about something's I'm feeling and trying my best not to read too much into them! Due to conflicting schedules my husband and I couldn't do the IUI but still did clomid and the trigger shot. We did the trigger shot Tuesday 20th and intercourse 21 and 22. On the 22nd I felt light cramping, could this have been ovulation? Also yesterday the 28th I had some more light cramping and I didn't know if this was implantation? I've googled all of this and what I've read sounds promising. Not trying to get my hopes up but would love some feedback on these two things. Thanks in advance!

livelaughmoe responded:
Well, it's a valid question to ask, but my honest answer.... Dunno! It could be implantation, but it could also be your follicles, as they are really enlarged around that time from the clomid. It could be hormones. I tend to be crampy the entire 2 ww. Wishing you all the best, have my fingers crossed for you.
Me 29 DH 30 TTC for 3 years. 4 rounds on Clomid, all = BFN. 1st IUI BFN, 2nd IUI BFN, LAP done- cyst removed, 3rd IUI BFP (CP) 4th IUI 3/19 BFN, 5th IUI 4/16 BFP, M/C @ 6 weeks, 6th IUI BFN.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me (39), DH (39) , RM but starting IVF very soon.

Helpful Tips

TTC Abbreviations
2WW: Two-week wait (until you can take a pregnancy test) AF: Aunt Flo(w), your menstrual period AH: Assisted Hatching (Assisting ... More
Was this Helpful?
55 of 56 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.