Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
Moe
KL0124 posted:
Cassy, How are you doing? Where are you with your journey? From the few posts I've read, you have been a major support person over here. I completely apoligize for dropping off the face of the planet when you needed some support. If you want the grizzly details, you can read my PAIF apology. Hope things are heading in the right direction for you. Kris
Kris (30) DH (32) DD (4) 7 angels
10 total rounds of clomid, 2 of femara, and too many days of progesterone to count, 3 IUIs, IVF1 Twins!

livelaughmoe responded:
Kris, no worries. I just read your post on PAIF. Wow. Life is so very precious, and things can change so fast. So often I think we (well me...lol) take things for granted. So glad to hear those babies are doing well. Keep us posted, kick you feet up and relax. Can't wait to hear the birth story!

Cassy
Me 29 DH 30 TTC for 3 years. 4 rounds on Clomid, all = BFN. 1st IUI BFN, 2nd IUI BFN, LAP done- cyst removed, 3rd IUI BFP (CP) 4th IUI 3/19 BFN, 5th IUI 4/16 BFP, M/C @ 6 weeks, 6th IUI BFN.

KL0124 replied to livelaughmoe's response:
It sounds like you had a great vacay. What a fantastic way to spend your 2ww. Life is very precious and it is very easy to take for granted. I know I was. Hoping to welcome you to the PAIF board before these babies come. Getting that BFP after a loss is a very conflicted time. You are happy and scared and can't quite enjoy it. The worries never quite go away, even when you hit beached whale stage. I think it makes you a more caring and thoughtful parent in the long run. Maybe a little overprotective too, but in today's world, that's not a bad thing. Good luck to you whenever you decide to test.
Kris (30) DH (32) DD (4) 7 angels
10 total rounds of clomid, 2 of femara, and too many days of progesterone to count, 3 IUIs, IVF1 Twins!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me -24- not ovulating on my own. DH -28- SA completly normal! Average cycle - 31 days. TTC our 1st since November 2009. Referred to a RE in 2011. His...More

Helpful Tips

TTC Abbreviations
2WW: Two-week wait (until you can take a pregnancy test) AF: Aunt Flo(w), your menstrual period AH: Assisted Hatching (Assisting ... More
Was this Helpful?
55 of 56 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.