Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
How to transfer embryos from state to state and make sure will be save?
An_249279 posted:
I can see the messages below are for aroud 2 years old. maybe someone who has the experience can tell me. I would like to adopt an eembryo from USA to Puerto Rico (Commonwealth of USA and USA citizens). All agencies are telling me is save the comercial carriers, They said there will be a lable in the "vase" requesting not to pas by check points x-rays, but there is no garantee! Anybody can make a mistake. I am affraid they may be misshandled and can cause ddamage to the eembryo. Any comments based in experiencess??? I will appreciete it very much.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Heather 40! OMG how did I get to be 40??? TTC for 8 months. Diagnosed 10/10 DOR. No issues with partner SS.natual pregnancy 9/9 chemical, tried methot...More

Helpful Tips

TTC Abbreviations
2WW: Two-week wait (until you can take a pregnancy test) AF: Aunt Flo(w), your menstrual period AH: Assisted Hatching (Assisting ... More
Was this Helpful?
55 of 56 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.