Skip to content

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
Nervous and excited
mrs62610 posted:
I started Lupron on 12/30. No side effects yet that I've noticed. I'm hoping the Bravelle and Menopur go the same way (start those on 1/11). I took Bravelle by itself for one cycle but I don't really remember if I had any side effects. IVF is the week of the 21st and I'm excited to get it done with but nervous to find out if it doesn't work. I really don't want to go through this again. DH and I decided to only have two eggs fertilized and not freeze any. That is the only part of this whole thing our insurance doesn't cover and we would be looking at about $1000 to freeze for two years. Right now we just don't have the money for that and it is cheaper to do the retrieval all over again with our insurance. Anyway, I'll stop rambling now.
Me-25 DH-38 Did 3 rounds of Clomid, 5 rounds of Femara and 3 IUI's, all BFN's. Preparing for IVF in January.

no1phillygirl responded:
I wish you all the best with this cycle. It was my 6th ivf that gave me my daughter. I'm hoping you get it on your first shot. Keep us updated!
Marla 42 DH 32 BFP 10/08 m/c 11/08. 6/09 RE
ivf1 9/09 BFP m/c 11/09 ivf2 2/10 BFP 13wks trisomy d

mrs62610 replied to no1phillygirl's response:
Thank you! Wow, 6 IVF treatments! I can't imagine doing this 6 times! I'll keep you posted!
Me-25 DH-38 Did 3 rounds of Clomid, 5 rounds of Femara and 3 IUI's, all BFN's. IVF week of Jan. 21st On Lupron since 12/30. Start Bravelle and Menopur on 1/11

Infertility responded:
Good Luck! If you have a good experience with your Fertility clinic and IVF Doctor, like them from the page below to help others find the Best Fertility Clinic & IVF Doctors

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I are 33 and took 2-3 years to conceive our son. We have unexplained infertility. Now, we are trying to conceive a second child. So far...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.