Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
Still not ready!
mrs62610 posted:
I'm so frustrated! I didn't see this happening. I went for another U/S and B/W this morning and although my E2 level had gone from 52 on Wed to 276 today, they said that my lining was between 16-19mm. I have to go back on Monday for another check but the transfer or the whole thing could be cancelled!!! I didn't have myself prepared for this! I was worried about implantation after the transfer! So irritated right now!
Me-25 DH-38 TTC 21 months. 3 rounds of Clomid, 5 rounds of Femara and 3 IUI's, all BFN's. IVF week of Jan. 21st. On Lupron since 12/30. Start Bravelle and Menopur on 1/11

no1phillygirl responded:
Oh wow. I was looking for an update from you. I'm sorry you are having a set back. It does happen and I hope that your cycle won't get cancelled.
Marla 42 DH 32 BFP 10/08 m/c 11/08. 6/09 RE
ivf1 9/09 BFP m/c 11/09 ivf2 2/10 BFP 13wks trisomy d

mrs62610 replied to no1phillygirl's response:
Well, I think the person I had on Saturday isn't very experienced (I had never seen her before) or she doesn't know it's not good to freak us out! I had my regular NP yesterday and she said the lining will seem like it fluctuates sometimes and it was back to 11mm yesterday (which she was said was great)! Whew! I spent all weekend in a panic for nothing! Follicles looked great yesterday and my E2 went from 276 on Saturday to 920 on Monday!!! I go back tomorrow for what we are hoping is the last check. We are looking at Friday tentatively for the ER. Feeling so much better and ready to have this done!
Me-25 DH-38 TTC 21 months. 3 rounds of Clomid, 5 rounds of Femara and 3 IUI's, all BFN's. IVF week of Jan. 21st. On Lupron since 12/30. Start Bravelle and Menopur on 1/11

Spotlight: Member Stories

i am 29 DH is 27 we have been ttc for 2 years. I have had thyroid problems just before ttc, had to do radioactive treatment and wait for 6 months befo...More

Helpful Tips

TTC Abbreviations
2WW: Two-week wait (until you can take a pregnancy test) AF: Aunt Flo(w), your menstrual period AH: Assisted Hatching (Assisting ... More
Was this Helpful?
55 of 56 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.