Skip to content

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
IUI ?
Nicole2929 posted:
I had my first IUI this past Thursday so I'm like 4 days out or maybe 5, I'm not sure do I count Thursday the day I got it? Anyways, Friday and Saturday I had severe cramping and lower back pain now today I'm so bloated I feel like I might explode and I have a lot of clear mucus like discharge. Are these common symptoms? My dr didn't tell me much afterwards and I was just so excited that I had it done and dead sick with a sinus infection I didn't think to ask anything. He gave me papers that said it was common to have some cramping or spotting afterwards but to call if I had a fever. This 2ww is killing me, there is nothing else I can think about but this lol

mrs62610 responded:
Hi! Friday would be 1 day past ovulation, or 1DPO. I had mild cramping in the 2nd week of the 2ww but it was caused by the progesterone supplements I was taking. Bloating started a few days before AF. Of course, all my IUI's ended up in BFN's so that's all I have to go on. Good luck and let me know how it turns out!
Me-25 DH-38 TTC 21 months. 3 rounds of Clomid, 5 rounds of Femara and 3 IUI's, all BFN's. IVF week of Jan. 21st. On Lupron since 12/30. Start Bravelle and Menopur on 1/11

Spotlight: Member Stories

Cherie after 5 years of TTC, which included 3 IUI's, 2 fresh IVF's and a FET, baby is due 11/1/11. Don't give up hope. It can work for you...More

Helpful Tips

TTC Abbreviations
2WW: Two-week wait (until you can take a pregnancy test) AF: Aunt Flo(w), your menstrual period AH: Assisted Hatching (Assisting ... More
Was this Helpful?
55 of 56 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.