Skip to content

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
It's official!!!!!!!!!! :)
mrs62610 posted:
I got the call a little bit ago and my hCG was 193!!!!! I'm pregnant!!!!!!!! I can't believe it!!!! Even though I've been taking the hpt's and suspected I am it's still hard to swallow when someone else says it out loud!
Me-25 DH-38 TTC 21 months. 3 rounds of Clomid, 5 rounds of Femara and 3 IUI's, all BFN's. Doing IVF. Egg Retrieval on 1/25, 1 Perfect 8 cell Embryo Transferred on 1/28! 1st Beta Feb. 11th!!

Susan1777 responded:
That's incredible!!! Congratulations!! Sooo glad all your obsessive POAS-ing paid off, lol!!! H&H 9 months to you!!! Now the next step of OCD behavior begins......but it's worth it !!
Was on ITSG since May of 2004....due to PCOS, tubal, and male factor issues, 5 years of TTC, numerous surgeries, IUI's, and 3 IVF's later, our little girl, Shelby Faith, was born on 5/29/09.

mrs62610 replied to Susan1777's response:
Thank you!!!! I'm glad I can be OCD over something else now!!!! LOL! I never thought this day would come!!
Me-25 DH-38 TTC 21 months. 3 rounds of Clomid, 5 rounds of Femara and 3 IUI's, all BFN's. Doing IVF. Egg Retrieval on 1/25, 1 Perfect 8 cell Embryo Transferred on 1/28! 1st Beta Feb. 11th!!

booklvr04 replied to mrs62610's response:
Congratulations!!!!!! I am so happy for you!!! I can't wait to follow your pregnancy!
Emily - After 4 failed IUI's we got a surprise BFP the cycle before IVF! Alexander Edward arrived September 1, 2010

mrs62610 replied to booklvr04's response:
Thanks you!!

Vickym1020 responded:
Congrats... Hope everything goes fine for You, And enjoy every minute of it...

mrs62610 replied to Vickym1020's response:
Thanks!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I being with my husband for 10 years. I can not complain much about him of course like every husbandhas his bad things but he is a great person and ha...More

Helpful Tips

NEW HOPE TO GET PREGNANT: Mini-IVF less medicine, less cost and very effective
A new hope to fertility problems for all of us, less cost and very effective, learn more visit: www.nhfc.mx. Hope this help!! More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 18 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.