Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
Symptoms after IVF
TipperFun28 posted:
I had my first IVF ET on Monday 3day transfer- they transfered an 8, 6, and 4 cell embie- the other 8 were all below 4 cells =( we have sever MFI- I have a 7yr old. I have been cramping and bloaty and nauseous- is this normal? I know alot of it is from the ER still- and I am on progesterone suppositories ( like all those shots werent bad enough) w/last nights dose I noticed a trace amount of blood on the applicator- but only a hint... I am not sure what I am looking for- Im just so SCARED this isnt going to take...and that everything is a sign...any advice?>?

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been a Moderator with WebMD for 7 years now, working in almost every part of the community here. I have worked with the TTC group off and...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.