Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
Starting Menopur in hopes of having a baby... Scared...
An_250652 posted:
So after years of trying to loose weight,multiple failed attempt at Clomid and horrible side effects, my infertility doctor finally started me on 75 IU of Menopur treatments. Tonight was my 2nd shot and I'm still so scared and completely clueless on what to expect. Is there any suggestions of what to expect, and look forward to? My next dr appointment is this Friday for another ultrasound in hopes that my body responds to the Menopur, if not then we are going to increase the dosage and go from ther . Any suggestions of things to come and to look forward to...

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello All. My husband and I have been TTC baby # 2 since July 2010 so we are 17 months of trying. I will say it is much easier having my son now. He i...More

Helpful Tips

NEW HOPE TO GET PREGNANT: Mini-IVF less medicine, less cost and very effective
A new hope to fertility problems for all of us, less cost and very effective, learn more visit: www.nhfc.mx. Hope this help!! More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 18 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.