Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
We're trying to get pregnant with no luck.
DionneT posted:
Hi everyone my name is Dionne and I'm a 43 year old woman trying to have another baby, what are my chances and where I should start my process?

jrawson responded:
Dionne,
Sorry to hear you are not having luck in the baby dept. Did you have problems with your first?
I started by just going to my obgyn office and making an appointment with the MD there that works with infertility patients. He has been great, I go for my first IUI next week but it's a pretty long process. They will probably start by testing your husbands sperm since you are in your 40s and just rule that out before anything else.
I don't have any reproductive endo's in my area or I probably would have gone there. You typically don't need a referral to make an appointment with an RE so you might want to google if there are any close by- I will say there ends up being a lot of appointments so hopefully they aren't more than 30 minutes one way.
Good luck! Jessica

Spotlight: Member Stories

DH 27 ME 26 TTC 4 1/2 YEARS. MC 2009 AFTER SURPRISE BFP Totally looking forward to having others to support me that understands what I am going throug...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.