Skip to content

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
anyone had a high IVF baseline estrogen and had successful pregnancy?
migla posted:
Hello everybody,
This is first time ever to post something on forum, so I am not sure if I will give you all info you need to understand my story.
I have just started stimulations for my 2nd IVF cycle and this is the second time I have baseline estrogen levels over 100. The first time it was 103, I went through the stimulations, got pregnant and after 6 weeks lost pregnancy. After that I have read different posts that having this high estrogen may be indicative of low ovarian reserves... however my doctor is not too worrying because other tests look good. Now again my base line estrogen was high 112. Today bloodwork after 3 days of stimulation returned with 215 and they are again confident that things will work out.
So I am continuing with stimulations and increasingly worrying.
Has anyone had this high estrogen to begin with and ended up with successful pregnancy???
I would really appreciate to know that I'm not setting myself up for another failed cycle.

Thanks and good luck to everyone going through their cycles and treatments!!!

keshai responded:
Hello to you migla, I started my IVF cycle on Sunday went in for my 5 day ultra sound and the Dr. said my estrogen level is just growing smoothly .However, I am not here to answer you specific questions I'm just here to tell you to leave it all in God' s hand. -why worry when you can pray! I know many people may say that to you before,but ...

I and my Dh have been ttc for about 6 years now on and off . Tried starting IVF for 2 years with blockage every time we tried to start. I was on this site and others every night. Everyone around me was getting pregnant. I researched ,I cried , I worried...and then it clicked.... If I stress my self so much I will never get pregnant, if i worry so much I will never get pregnant .

So now after 2 all barriers have clear,We started IVF and are leaving everything thing in God's hand. Just stay positive and every time will work out it due time. If its to be it shall be!

Sending baby dust your way.

consuella responded:
Appreciation to chief oduwa legba for the great help for making me pregnant today after 4years of barrenness and all the insult from my husbands family for not able to conceive and have a child for my lovely husband,i thought all hope was lost until i saw how a woman testify from Canada how chief oduwa legba help her get pregnant naturally with the contact email and i contact him for the same help.after chief oduwa legba help i got pregnant 31days later as he said that i will conceive after 31days exactly 31days i got pregnant and am here to testify and give him the glory for the great help and assistant he has rendered to my life,contact him via on facebook (Oduduwa Ajakaye)

Spotlight: Member Stories

We tried for almost 2 years to conceive before going to an RE. Clomid and injectible IUIs did not work so we ended up doing IVF w/ ICSI in Feb 2008. W...More

Helpful Tips

TTC Abbreviations
2WW: Two-week wait (until you can take a pregnancy test) AF: Aunt Flo(w), your menstrual period AH: Assisted Hatching (Assisting ... More
Was this Helpful?
55 of 56 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.