Skip to content


Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
Question about ivf in past relationship
An_252888 posted:
Hello , Sorry but I didn't know where else to post my question But I just wanted to know if it is still possible for my partners ex to continue on win ivf treatment if he is not there.

Basically they had signed and consented to do the treatment years ago , but kept putting off the final stages because they were not getting along. They decided to part and now he is in a new relationship with me But his ex has decided to go through with the treatment behind his back and told him it was successful . Could this be true ? Is it possible for her to do that even if the papers were signed 2 years ago ? Please someone answer my question P.s I do not mean to offend anyone with what I'm asking , just really need to know .
consuella responded:
Appreciation to chief oduwa legba for the great help for making me pregnant today after 4years of barrenness and all the insult from my husbands family for not able to conceive and have a child for my lovely husband,i thought all hope was lost until i saw how a woman testify from Canada how chief oduwa legba help her get pregnant naturally with the contact email and i contact him for the same help.after chief oduwa legba help i got pregnant 31days later as he said that i will conceive after 31days exactly 31days i got pregnant and am here to testify and give him the glory for the great help and assistant he has rendered to my life,contact him via on facebook (Oduduwa Ajakaye)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 29 and DH is 42. We did our 1st IVF cycle in october of 2007. extremely low sperm was our ONLY issue at the time. Two Embies transfered Two stuck...More

Helpful Tips

NEW HOPE TO GET PREGNANT: Mini-IVF less medicine, less cost and very effective
A new hope to fertility problems for all of us, less cost and very effective, learn more visit: Hope this help!! More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 18 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.