Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
New to this group--Short intro here :)
NOLA64 posted:
My wife and I are now entering our 4th month of infertility treatment. My test was fine (I'm 40)......only number that was below average was the morphology, but because my numbers were almost double, the doctor didn't see reason for concern. My wife test revealed a sub par uterine lining, but she was ovulating normally and test results reveal she had healthy eggs. So in this 4th month, the Dr. put us on shots that increase egg production.....she had 8+ eggs, 2 were perfect size well before normal ovulation. Took HCG shot to induce ovulation last week. Waiting to see if this month is a success. I think next month we'll do the same procedure, except we'll more than likely do the IUI as well. Hopefully just a timing issue now and I suppose the IUI helps that. Thanks for letting me share. My first marriage we had similar fertility issues, we did manage to have two daughters, one without IUI, the other with. Thanks again!

dipens responded:
HEy hi, welcome to this group.
I hope you would get nice replies from this community.

consuella responded:
Appreciation to chief oduwa legba for the great help for making me pregnant today after 4years of barrenness and all the insult from my husbands family for not able to conceive and have a child for my lovely husband,i thought all hope was lost until i saw how a woman testify from Canada how chief oduwa legba help her get pregnant naturally with the contact email and i contact him for the same help.after chief oduwa legba help i got pregnant 31days later as he said that i will conceive after 31days exactly 31days i got pregnant and am here to testify and give him the glory for the great help and assistant he has rendered to my life,contact him via on facebook (Oduduwa Ajakaye)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me (34), DH (37), Married 01/07, TTC since 01/10; IUI with OBGYN 02/11 & 03/11, both BFN; Went to RE 04/11; IUI with clomid 05/11 & 06/11, bot...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.