Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!
IVF MEDS.COM WARNING- Horrible review!
laceywesche posted:
I desperately want to warn anyone looking to use IVFmeds.com website to buy their medication about my recent experience. I will be the first to admit, this site used to be reputable. In fact, I ordered medication from them in 2009 with no problems. So when it came time to do my first IVF cycle, I decided to go with them again...Big mistake. I ordered my medications November 20th, costing over $4000. It's now December 23rd and I still do not have my medications. I told them when I ordered that I needed them by December 30th. For the first few weeks when I would call to check on them, they would always blow me off and say I had plenty of time. I began calling about every other day in a panic and they would still minimize my concerns, even when I would remind them of the holidays. I called today and they had the nerve to tell me that they are backed up because of the holidays! I have asked to speak to a supervisor twice and both times they tell me no one is available. I have also written two emails to the service department with no response. I am now looking at having to order some extra meds from the states just so I make sure to have some to start on time. My doctor's office just told me today that they are having more and more problems with this company. This company not only caused me a great deal of extra money but also extreme stress and anxiety. As most women with infertility can tell you, it's an extremely difficult journey emotionally and physically. So having the added stress of getting these medications has ruined my Christmas and made my first IVF experience a nightmare. I know it's so tempting to go with this company because of how much money it saves, but I am here to tell you it's not worth it!

dipens responded:
Hey laceysche,
I know about this site.they are cheaters.

consuella responded:
Appreciation to chief oduwa legba for the great help for making me pregnant today after 4years of barrenness and all the insult from my husbands family for not able to conceive and have a child for my lovely husband,i thought all hope was lost until i saw how a woman testify from Canada how chief oduwa legba help her get pregnant naturally with the contact email and i contact him for the same help.after chief oduwa legba help i got pregnant 31days later as he said that i will conceive after 31days exactly 31days i got pregnant and am here to testify and give him the glory for the great help and assistant he has rendered to my life,contact him via on facebook (Oduduwa Ajakaye)

consuella replied to dipens's response:
Appreciation to chief oduwa legba for the great help for making me pregnant today after 4years of barrenness and all the insult from my husbands family for not able to conceive and have a child for my lovely husband,i thought all hope was lost until i saw how a woman testify from Canada how chief oduwa legba help her get pregnant naturally with the contact email and i contact him for the same help.after chief oduwa legba help i got pregnant 31days later as he said that i will conceive after 31days exactly 31days i got pregnant and am here to testify and give him the glory for the great help and assistant he has rendered to my life,contact him via on facebook (Oduduwa Ajakaye)

Spotlight: Member Stories

No children, never been pregnant. TTC since 01/2008, 3 mos after marriage. Periods off, abnormal bleeding, extreme pain. Progesterone and 1st round of...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.