Steinway 64
steinway64 posted:
It all started with a bladder infection on 6/6/12. I was treated with cipro (Positive for e.coli) 500 for 3 days, which I took as directed. In the meantime, I was on vacation and got a bad flu virus (cough, the whole 9 yards). It was hard to tell where my fever was coming from. I have been weak ever since, and the infection never left. My urine began to get pussy, I began to not be able to go much at all and my back kills me. My urine is cloudy and smells bad. I have a fever of over 101-102 most of the time. I finally saw a Dr. yesterday, where I tested positive for a bladder infection, and he suspects a kidney infection. He also did a pelvic exam, where he though he saw fissures? What are they? I was not explained what they might have to do with my situation.. I am having alot of tests run and he put me on Keflex/pyridium. He wants to do a CT scan. Does this sound right?

Take the Poll

Does a CT scan for a fissure seem reasonable? And can anyone explain to me what that might have to do with my situation?
  • anyone
  • anyone
  • an MD
vote
View Poll Results