Skip to content

Announcements

Have you had a kidney transplant or are waiting for one? Then visit the Organ Transplant Community and the Diabetes and Kidney Community to share your experiences with other community members!

Are you newly diagnosed? Use the WebMD search engine to read articles like Understanding Kidney Disease.
Kidney stones please help
kmb32 posted:
Ive had many kidney stones but this one seems different. I got that familiar pain in my back sat and knew instantly what it was and decided to not go to ER. By mon I decided I could take no more and went. Dr. Said I have multiple stones and I had one passing right now. Well in the past the pain is excruciating then goes away once it reaches my bladder,not this time I have been in the same excruciating pain since sat only to have relief if constantly popping the pain meds ( over the recommended 1 every 6hrs. I have told the er dr that something is wrong and it's not moving but they keep saying oh its passing. To me it feels stuck my pain has gotten worse and it is making my stomach hurt too also getting harder to move around unless I have 4 pain pills in. What is going on? Has anyone else had this experience?

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was diagnosed with 31% kidney function due to chronic kidney disease about 6 weeks ago. I have been taking Zemplar, iron, and monthly calcium. I als...More

Helpful Tips

I have a uti and severe kidney pain, Is this common?
I have a uti and such bad kidney pain that I can hardly move, I cant bend down and it hurts more than I can explain. the pain comes and ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.