Skip to content

Announcements

Have you had a kidney transplant or are waiting for one? Then visit the Organ Transplant Community and the Diabetes and Kidney Community to share your experiences with other community members!

Are you newly diagnosed? Use the WebMD search engine to read articles like Understanding Kidney Disease.
What to ask
An_246837 posted:
I was resently diagnosid with Diverticolits. After see the CT scan the radiologist found a cystic mass on the right kidney and suggested a follow up MRI. Well, I have done the MRI & went in for the reults. Short of it is there is a 4x3x4cm nodule on upper pole of right kidney. Classified as a Bosniak 3. I now have an appointment with an Urologist. The doctor is assuming will need to have the nodule removed & biopsied due to the size instead of just biopsied. I am trying to figure out what questions to ask. I have done what research I can to understand what is going on, but I still really dont know. My mind is racing as my brother i law passed away 5 years ago from Kidney Cancer. However with his, it was not found until he had a softball size tumor on his right kidney. By that time it spread. Thank you.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 29 year old mother of two young children. I was diagnosed after I had an emergency surgery to remove my gallbladder. They diagnosed me with MSK...More

Helpful Tips

Support group for Kidney Disease.
Hi Everyone, I was diagnosed with Medullary Sponge Kidney 8 years ago.. recently I had joined a support group that has been great and I am ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.