Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Have you had a kidney transplant or are waiting for one? Then visit the Organ Transplant Community and the Diabetes and Kidney Community to share your experiences with other community members!

Are you newly diagnosed? Use the WebMD search engine to read articles like Understanding Kidney Disease.
FSGS/Nephrotic Syndrome Patient Education Seminar California
An_249949 posted:
Hi Everyone,
Plans are underway for the first NephCure Lunch and Learn Seminar of 2013, which will be held on February 9th, 2012 at the San Francisco State University downtown Campus. This is a great educational opportunity to learn more about the most recent advancements in FSGS/NS research and treatment options (not to mention, you can ask docs unlimited questions without a copay:)).
If you live in the Central/Northern CA area and would like to attend, or would like more information on upcoming seminars, please contact Patient Advocate, Charlene Mukarakate at cmukarakate@nephcure.org or call 610-540-0186 x27. It is FREE to attend and a light lunch and refreshments will be provided.

For more information, visit: http://nephcure.org/nephcure-lunch-learn

Spotlight: Member Stories

I found out that I had been blessed with 2 kidneys that were the size of a preemie baby and not fully functioning. I found out that I was in serious t...More

Helpful Tips

Nephrotic Syndrome
My daughter,13 years old, was diagnosed this May with Nephrotic Syndrome. She never had any problems then all the sudden, her ankle swelled ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 26 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.