Skip to content

Announcements

Have you had a kidney transplant or are waiting for one? Then visit the Organ Transplant Community and the Diabetes and Kidney Community to share your experiences with other community members!

Are you newly diagnosed? Use the WebMD search engine to read articles like Understanding Kidney Disease.
kidney mass
nlee70 posted:
Just recently diagnosted with MALT Lymphoma of Lt Kidney.
B cell non Hodgkins. more test coming.

Hx. Mother died of Renal Cell

Routine physical with doctor and mentioned history, I have no symtoms , Labs and Urine etc, perfect. U/S ordered for screening.mass found.

Ct Abd/Pel done, mass found top lateral portion of kidney. CT guided biopsy done. 4 samples. No Renal Cell but Malt as per above.

Oncologist wants CT Head Chest to cover body.

What happens next ?? I'm not sure !?

Anyone else experience this ?

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 38 year old male who was recently diagnosed with a mobile kidney. My right kidney is fully mobile. When I am lying down it is where it should b...More

Helpful Tips

Nephrotic Syndrome
My daughter,13 years old, was diagnosed this May with Nephrotic Syndrome. She never had any problems then all the sudden, her ankle swelled ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 26 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.