Skip to content

Announcements

Have you had a kidney transplant or are waiting for one? Then visit the Organ Transplant Community and the Diabetes and Kidney Community to share your experiences with other community members!

Are you newly diagnosed? Use the WebMD search engine to read articles like Understanding Kidney Disease.
Protein + blood in urine, now getting a CT. Help!
An_258230 posted:
My husband recently went in for a routine physical exam. He's a healthy 44 year old. His blood work came back great except for his creatinine level, which was high at 1.59.

He went back in a week later to re-test, creatinine came down to 1.3. Doctor also did a urine test, which came back with blood +1 and protein 841. Doctor ordered a CT.

He has no symptoms, he's not diabetic, and his blood pressure is normal. What could this be? I'm worried that the doctor has ordered the CT looking for a mass.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Momma of 6 children, 3 beautiful girls ages, 20, 26, and 27 and 3 handsome boys ages, 21, 16, and 14. My 26 and 27 year old have finished college. My ...More

Helpful Tips

QUESTION
MY DAUGHTER WAS JUST DIAGONSED WITH KINDEY FAILURE LAST YEAR SHE IS ALMOST 5 YEARS OLD AND I WAS WONDERING SHE HAS A BACTERIAL INFECTION IS ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.