Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Have you had a kidney transplant or are waiting for one? Then visit the Organ Transplant Community and the Diabetes and Kidney Community to share your experiences with other community members!

Are you newly diagnosed? Use the WebMD search engine to read articles like Understanding Kidney Disease.
Goodbye & Welcome!
Andie_WebMD_Staff posted:
As of Wednesday, you will have a new moderator on this community. You will enjoy having Byroney as your Moderator! She is a wonderful person that has worked in communities for many years, and will take great care of you!

It has been my pleasure to help out on the Kidney Disorders community...and thank you, John, for all your excellent replies to member questions!

Please give Byroney a warm welcome. Sending healthy thoughts out to all!!

~Andie

MrsCora01 responded:
Welcome Byroney. I remember you from other groups. Glad to have you. We'll miss you Andie, may you enjoy whatever group you end up with. If they don't treat you right, they'll answer to us! lol

Cora

Andie_WebMD_Staff replied to MrsCora01's response:
LOL! Thanks, Cora! That's why I love the communities at WebMD...everyone's like family and watches out for one another.

Byroney is such a great Mod, so glad you remember her and you can catch up! :)

Happy & healthy thoughts going your way!!

Andie

Byroney_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hello Cora!

So good to see you again. I was the moderator here for a couple of years before my assignments were changed, and I'm happy to be back and catch up with how you and everyone else is doing.

How have you been?

Byroney

MrsCora01 replied to Byroney_WebMD_Staff's response:
So here's my second attempt at a reply to you Byroney. While I'v e had a lot of health problems the last couple of years, my kidney function of my transplanted kidney has remained stable, so I am very happy. Things are good.

Cora

Spotlight: Member Stories

before birth my gr grandson was Dx with grade 5 reflux bilaterally since then he has had 2 VCUG and renal scans he is 19 months old now and no improve...More

Helpful Tips

petose kidney
hi i just one to ask a qustion. can ptose kidney be care? if yes pls tell me how am going crazy More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.