Skip to content
Two weeks
Banks760 posted:
Around two weeks out doing good I am happy with my progress the think that is different than my surgery last july is just about everything I had a tibial oteotomy in hopes to add years before I had to have a total knee it obviously did not work I wish I would have found my recent surgeon because a total knee has been much easier than a tibial osteotomy it is also important to go to a surgeon that is experienced and uses updated procedures I can not tell how happy I am with the entire process the surgery was done in a large hospital in LA with a great reputation and the surgeon was trained by some of the best. I also feel that getting the most updated knee with the best reputation is important all the surgeons that I saw before I decided on who to go to would say it really does not matter all the knees are basically the same in my opinion that is not true do your own research and question everything

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Thank you for sharing your experience and advice here, Banks.
We never touch people so lightly that we do not leave a trace. ~Peggy Tabor Millin

Helpful Tips

Knee op comfort
I have. 2. Tkr. And. I wade in The. Pool More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Joint Replacement Center