Skip to content
Inflammation from Replacement Surgery
jamin2013 posted:
I had a THR 2+ yrs ago and I've been in lots of misery from complications, IT band damage, worsening spinal stenosis and lots of inflammation....

Would you all agree that these surgeries create a lot of inflammation
in our bodies....

Going into this replacement, I had FM, OA and degeneration in many areas of my body, but came out worse from my surgery...

Only thing really different is NO GROIN PAIN.

I've been working for 2+ yrs dealing with it all and now taking a
new anti inflammatory supplement, Anatabloc and getting some relief in less than 1 month....so I'm hoping it continues....

But this Chronic Inflammation is a huge issue. My knee and ankle and feet are feeling some relief.....

arbob5 responded:
I certainly hope your relief continues. 2 years is a long time, waiting for the healing and relief process you expected from your surgery. And yes, no longer having the groin pain is great.

I had THR replacement of my left hip 8 years ago with no complications and my latest THR of my right hip was just 6 month ago, 7-16-2012, and again, completely happy with the results. Unfortunately, there are some surgeries that just do not turn out as well as we would like. I thank God I am one of the lucky ones who has no problems. But I do sympathize with any of you out there who have had different outcomes from their surgeries. Again, I do know it happens.

Hopefully this new medication will give you the results you expected from the original surgery. Sounds like you're on the right track.

Good luck, and please keep us posted on how you're progressing, OK. And God bless.

jamin2013 replied to arbob5's response:
Boy, you are fortunate...I can't believe I'm dealing with so much soreness and tightness on the surgery thigh, knee and down to ankle...and foot.

I'm more angry than anything and going back to surgeon, would probably get me more angry. I don't think there is infection, but a lot of inflammation from the trauma of the major surgery they do.

jamin2013 replied to jamin2013's response:
All I can say folks, don't ignore Anatabloc.com....this
product is working on reducing inflammation in my body and
so much of this inflammation is from my hip replacement
surgery...

I'm on Anatabloc just over 1 month and I continue to wake up
in NO PAIN, and take less pain meds during the day, off
Tylenol all together....

This is so new in the marketplace, and I believe it has a long
way to go to help us with our PAIN issues.....

An_251208 replied to jamin2013's response:
Well, here it is almost 3 months on Abloc and still sleep really good and wake up in NO PAIN...the pain begins as I walk etc.....

Still have the IT band damage down the thigh, but feeling better now than I have for the last 2.5 yrs since hip replacmeent....but certainly not the best happy camper I had expected to be. Inflammation is huge with these surgeries..

Helpful Tips

Knee op comfort
I have. 2. Tkr. And. I wade in The. Pool More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Joint Replacement Center