Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
TKR 4 weeks ago
Pepper11 posted:
I sometimes feel everything is going along great then I wake up and feel pain everywhere. I know alot of the pain is from using parts of my body that I haven't used in a long time (never been into exercise). I am taking about 4 pain pills per day and do feel like I could use a few more but am really trying hard not to become to dependent on them because before surgery I was taking alot of vicodin es. I had my right knee done and am hoping to have left one done in May. I have some numbness on one side of the incision and a sharp pain on the inside of the knee cap. I also have alot of back pain from being bent over for so long struggling to walk. Even using walker and paying attention to stay straight my back pain is really bad by end of day. Does this all get better?

Helpful Tips

What is hip pain, and what else could it be?Expert
Frequently hip pain is mistaken for another diagnosis and vice versa. In my practice, I have seen people have hip replacements from various ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 37 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Joint Replacement Center