Skip to content
Knee replacment
tere1008 posted:
I had my right knee replace about 2 years ago, I felt like an open of worms was open. I am in so much pain! Not just in my Right knee but everywhere in my body I have been tested for Lupos, Rehumatois Artritis, and everything come back negative. So now the doctors are saying is osteoperosis and fibromagalia. The truth is that I am so sick sometimes I can ever get out of bed.

atti_editor responded:
Hi tere1008,

I am so sorry that you are in so much pain! I hope that the doctors are able to find out exactly what is going on, and that you are able to get some relief from the pain. I also hope that you are able to receive any help or support that you may need from this community. Please keep us updated on how you are doing!

Best wishes,
Atti

jamin2013 replied to atti_editor's response:
Sadly the docs can't figure out what is going on...our bodies are all so unique and they really don't like to be cut up, parts taken out and parts put in.

We take a great chance when we elect these surgeries and I'm doing all I can to NEVER do another one...had hip done 3 yrs ago and I've been a MESS....more OA and continuing fibro.....the surgery is a major trauma to our bodies.

Acupuncture could help as well as Prolotherapy...for before and post surgeries.....I'm preparing for both these again as I've done these protocols over the years....

Helpful Tips

Pain after Knee ReplacmentExpert
For most people a knee replacement can predictably eliminate pain and restore function. This is not to say that the operation is not ... More
Was this Helpful?
58 of 73 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Joint Replacement Center