Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    treating the pain of arthrofibrosis
    An_257465 posted:
    I am seeking tips on how to treat chronic pain from arthrofibrosis after a TKR and a manipulation. I presume the pain is because the scar tissue re-forms. This plus chronic inflammation. Narocotic painkillers barely touch it. I cannot tolerate anti-inflammatories. PT helped the ROM, which is adequate. Every movement is painful, however. Any tips?
    jamin2013 responded:
    Ice a lot.

    I took Anatabloc Jan-April 2013 and it was GREAT for chronic stopped working kinda for me, so I stopped with it....but many who take it for year(s) totally get inflammation help.

    Watch your diet for inflammatory foods but look at the Anatabloc...GNC and Lucky Vitamin sell it and the company that produces it.

    Helpful Tips

    Pain after Knee ReplacmentExpert
    For most people a knee replacement can predictably eliminate pain and restore function. This is not to say that the operation is not ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    59 of 76 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

    For more information, visit the Duke Health Joint Replacement Center