Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
TOTAL KINEE REPLACEMENT AND RECONSTRUCTION
fh3031 posted:
I had total bilateral knee replacements in 2008. Did really well, was back to work in three months.. in 2012, starting having pain in both knees. after several visits to the surgeon who said eveythjing looked okay was sent to get a bone scan that showed a looseing in the top part of both knees. had reconstructive surgery on right knee in Oct, and the left knee in Dec. IN Dec twisted my right knee and ruptured the patella. Went back to work in May of last year. From the beginning, I had pain on the inner side of both knees. Had lost my health insurance because of Obama care and the company cutting everybody back to time. so could not go back to Dr.
Got new insurance I went to surgeon who sent me to get a bone scan. thought the top of replacement might be loose. Turned out to be negative. I still have the pain. Dr said the right knee cap looks like it might be a little off but cant explain why the left knee hurts. does not want to do surgery and it does not help.
what can I do? no one else seems to want to take on the proiblem

Helpful Tips

What is hip pain, and what else could it be?Expert
Frequently hip pain is mistaken for another diagnosis and vice versa. In my practice, I have seen people have hip replacements from various ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 37 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Joint Replacement Center