Skip to content
Knee replacement due to a lot of pain
teeka posted:
I would just like some feedback, I had a partial knee replacement going on 3 years ago on my left knee. Now it's hurting again but this time I am getting a lot of pain in the back of my knee also, that the back of my leg goes numb once in a while. I was just wondering if anyone else had or has this same issue. Have an appointment with my Orthopedic doctor for Monday, I already had a cortisone shot in both of my knees like a month ago but it didn't last long. I'm ready for the replacement surgery so I can live a normal life, just wondering if anyone has any comments on this!!!

gymrat1000 responded:
teeka...I had a total hip replacement one year ago, and my hip is painful, feels unstable, and my leg is weak. I just got a cortisone shot in my hip joint and it feels better, but we'll see how long it lasts. I also have spinal issues so maybe that's part of the problem, but I am extremely disappointed with my THR.

Helpful Tips

Uploading knee brace for OA Knee
Can anybody help me by giving his experience/opinion about the utility of offloader Knee Braces for Bilateral Medial Compartment ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Joint Replacement Center