Skip to content
Includes Expert Content
Dont know if i dislocated my knee or tore it or what.
Russtypipes posted:
well i have had this happen multiple times 3 times in the pool, one time happened walking my dog, and like 3 times while doing some training, once at work just moving some stuff. when it happens i cant walk and i have to compress my leg to my thigh on the carpet and twist my ankle and move to put it back in place. pain hurts pretty bad. looks like im just praying on my knees or something. once its back in i can walk but if i try to walk while its out no can do hurts too bad. i dont know whats the deal i would like to know so i can get it taken care of. please respond thanx. also when i Run i have to stop cause pain in my calf,on the side of my calf muscle there is a visually a Knot sometimes a couple. whats the deal. hard for me to lose weight when i got Busted up Knee and gotta stop running cause knots or pain in foot Knee calf. never ending BS. look forward to your reply thanx. i appreciate it. what kind of surgery is available to fix this and how much?
Russtypipes responded:
lol u gotta be kinding me wow 3 hours go by no response yet for a serious question about a torn knee but some. other people in this section getting there questions answered about cramps. here u go for cramps Take some Midol and suck it up B*tch millions of woman do it daily muscle pain sucks u can take a pill for it theres hundereds. unfortunately i cannot take a pill for my Knee which seems to have some seriously wrong with it, gets dislocated and i cannot extend it and have a lot of pain putting it back in place... seems alittle more important then replying to someone with cramps... oh cramps boohoo.. take a nap. MY KNEE IS *%&$^D looking for some serious medical advice from a MD. thanx.
_swank_ replied to Russtypipes's response:
With an attitude like yours it's no wonder nobody has replied.

Nobody on the internet can diagnose your knee problem, including a doctor. They very rarely read this board so it does no good to ask here anyway. If you want serious medical advice from an MD then you have to make an appointment and go see one. You say you want to know what's wrong so you can get it taken care of but there's no way to know what's wrong without seeing a doctor for a diagnosis. That usually requires an exam by an orthopedic surgeon and x-rays and an MRI. Only then can they lay out a treatment plan.

If your knee has been that messed up for that long then seeing a doctor seems like a no-brainer.
Russtypipes replied to _swank_'s response:
will do. thanks swank.
Michael P Bolognesi, MD responded:
It is hard to know for sure but I suspect you are either experience patella (knee cap) dislocation. Either that or a a torn meniscus that is occasionally getting trappend or locked in the knee. Either way I think you should see an orthopaedist and get the knee evaluated.

Helpful Tips

Knee op comfort
I have. 2. Tkr. And. I wade in The. Pool More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Joint Replacement Center