Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Why bother???
OJOJ64; posted:
Why do we bother to post for help, when no one even takes the time to answer, or give feedback?

Andie_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Ojo,

I apologize that it's taking a little while to get your question answered.

WebMD contracts with our Health Experts to answer as many Member questions that they are able in the amount of time they can devote to checking in on the board. However, it's not likely that they will be able to respond to ALL Member questions, even if they are directly posed to them.

There may be times when Dr. Raj can't answer or may take a little time before answering, and that fits within the expectations of his role here in the community.

I see that Dr. Raj responded to your question about pain after hip replacement and I'm sure he will be responding to your latest question very soon.

I thank you for your patience and hope that perhaps one of our community members may chime in if they have any experience with what you're going through, as well.

Andie

Helpful Tips

Uploading knee brace for OA Knee
Can anybody help me by giving his experience/opinion about the utility of offloader Knee Braces for Bilateral Medial Compartment ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Joint Replacement Center