Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    Pregnancy after tubal ligation
    An_206613 posted:
    I had my tubes tied in June of 2009 after my 2nd son, Samuel passed 17 hours after birth. My issue is that my husband wants to have children and I do not have medical insurance. I would like to get them untied but I am not sure, A. if it will work even if we do come up with the $7-10,000 to get my tubes untied; B. he thinks he may be infertile & C. where to begin the process.
    Andie_WebMD_Staff responded:
    Hi Anon,

    Welcome to the WebMD Communites! I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.

    I encourage you to participate in one of our Trying to Conceive communities . Since this is a Knee & Hip Replacement community, your answers will be limited here. The TTC communities will be able to help as a support group and be able to point you to other online resources.

    Good Luck!!

    Helpful Tips

    What is hip pain, and what else could it be?Expert
    Frequently hip pain is mistaken for another diagnosis and vice versa. In my practice, I have seen people have hip replacements from various ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    28 of 38 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

    For more information, visit the Duke Health Joint Replacement Center