Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
30 Day Joint Friendly Exercise Challenge!
Andie_WebMD_Staff posted:
Exercise may help reduce joint pain , swelling, and stiffness, and increase muscle strength and flexibility. It also can give you more energy.

Of course, knowing why you should exercise and doing it are two different things. So, this month we are going to make things a little more interesting and give you a challenge! :)

For the month of April, we would like to challenge those that are ready to a joint-friendly fitness experiment. Let's see if you commit to one month of exercise if it has any impact on your knee or hip pain.

Each week I'll post new resources and articles to help you along the way and the community will be here to support you on your month long challenge. At the end of the month, we will take your stories and feature YOU in an upcoming WebMD Pulse Blog article!

Are you ready to get moving? Here's a couple joint-friendly exercise resources that will give you some exercise suggestions:

As always, please check with your doctor before attempting to begin an exercise routine. If you have other exercise questions I encourage you to check out and participate on our Fitness & Exercise Community!

Feedback? Let me know your questions or anything else I can do to help you get started!! I'll be checking back in soon!

Good luck!

~Andie

Helpful Tips

postop pain management
Consult with the anethesiologist relative to a pain management clinic who can help. In some cases, Lidoderm patches can be a big help as ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Joint Replacement Center