Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

  • Second Opinion

    Second Opinion

    Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

  • Community


    Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Sign Up


Posting to the communities has been restored. Our technical team is still completing ongoing maintenance, and you may experience some technical problems.Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

Need 2 New Hips
nettoptim posted:
I have osteoarthritis in both hips. I have heard that with the proper table (a Hanna Table) and with an Anterior procedure, I might be able to get both hips done at the same time. I live in Northern CA, so I was interested in finding a good doctor/hospital. I am exploring UC Davis, UCSF or Stanford. Any suggestions? Also, is there any specific type of hip that I should get that would allow me to be very active? I am 52. Thanks for any help or suggestions...
OJOJ64 responded:
I had the Hana procedure.. my doctor teaches it to other doctors.. I have a call into him right now .. to see if I can get you any referrals to doctors in your area that do the procedure. Will repost to you when I get an answer.. Best wishes, Jo-Anna
Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to OJOJ64's response:
That's very nice of you, OJOJ64.

Just be aware that any specific referrals cannot be posted on our boards. We ask that our members share anonymous (non-identifying) emails here if they want to discuss doctors by name.

We never touch people so lightly that we do not leave a trace. ~Peggy Tabor Millin
OJOJ64 responded:
Hi Nettoptim.. I just heard back from my doctor about who does the Hana proceedure in your area... Zimmer makes the prosthetic.. so go to at the bottom.. FIND A DOCTOR ... I put in a zip code of 94305 and a list of doctors in the Stanford area came up. Good luck. Jo-Anna
nettoptim replied to OJOJ64's response:
Jo-Anna...thanks so much for your help...I'm investigating my options...this was very helpful...take care, Tim
OJOJ64 replied to nettoptim's response:
You are welcome and the best of luck to you!

Helpful Tips

You must do the exercises when having TKR. It alleviates stiffness and that hardening feeling. Also, see if you PT will do massage of knee, ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Joint Replacement Center