Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Thanks 4 da B-day wishes!
Patientofmanydiagnosis posted:
Hey everyone I know I haven't been posting in a while but I've been going through so...... much lately. Of course you can read up all about it on my web site www.ezrasarticles.com
I did want to thank everybody that wished me a happy birthday. I did actually get to go out to eat Fri. but I had to figure out what to wear that would cover up a rash forming on my shoulder. The last couple days the rash got worse so the hospice nurse came out today & it is shingles. I can probably be a reference to cover almost everything in a medical dictionary. At least I've made it yet another B-Day it would just be nice to be healthy. Thanks again for remembering my birthday.

Staying Strong,

Ezra

Featuring Experts

Dr. R. Swamy Venuturupalli is a board-certified rheumatologist practicing in Los Angeles. He is Clinical Chief of the Division of Rheumatology at Ce...More

Coping
With Lupus

WebMD's Day2Night will help you develop personal coping strategies for living with lupus – at home,
at work, or with family
and friends.
Visit Lupus Day2Night

Helpful Tips

Calcium and womens' mortalityExpert
Recently, some studies have suggested that Calcium supplementation is associated with increase in heart attacks and strokes. However, this ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.