Skip to content
Adderall anyone?
cookie1105 posted:
Hi ladies, I'm starting Adderall tomorrow to try and combat fatigue and wondering if any of you have tried it and did it work for you. Thanks Clair

smullinix responded:
Interesting, Clair, I take Provigil to combat my fatigue. I'll be interested in knowing how the Adderall works. I was on Concerta because I have ADHD, but I had to go off when I started the Provigil. Let me know how it goes. :smile: Sue

rumfar6 responded:
I was on concerta for a while but these meds sometimes need to be changed just like NSID's to get the best results. I'm now on Vyvanse. They seem to work really well for the scattered brain, fatigue, and all around fog. Take it FIRST thing in the morning. :grin: Unless you like the night life. LOL Good Luck Marie

Featuring Experts

Dr. R. Swamy Venuturupalli is a board-certified rheumatologist practicing in Los Angeles. He is Clinical Chief of the Division of Rheumatology at Ce...More

Coping
With Lupus

WebMD's Day2Night will help you develop personal coping strategies for living with lupus – at home,
at work, or with family
and friends.
Visit Lupus Day2Night

Helpful Tips

StressExpert
There is a big connection between stress and lupus. Although it doesn't actually cause lupus, it certainly exacerbates it. An article from ... More
Was this Helpful?
18 of 18 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.