Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
We Want to Hear from YOU!
Caprice_WebMD_Staff posted:
The WebMD Community Team would like to invite you to become part of a focus group which will help guide us as we add new and exciting functionality to our boards. While we have some ideas, we know that this is YOUR community, and we want to know what you'd like to see and what you feel would be most useful to you. The first five members to respond from each board will be added to these first focus groups, but if you are interested, we will be forming more going forward.

Community Focus Groups will take part in conference calls with our community management staff, take surveys, and send in feedback about current board functionality and proposed new features. You will be some of the first in the community to know what's coming.

On the early evening of Wednesday, October 6th, we are going to be having a conference call with members from this community to discuss ideas — both yours and feedback on ours — for how best to improve the functionality of our WebMD communities to make it a better experience for all.

We want to assure you that joining this group doesn't mean you have to take part in every call or activity. We will send emails when there are conference calls or other events in which we invite you to participate, but you are always welcome to decline. We understand that you all are busy so we will do all we can to ensure this doesn't take up too much time.

Let your voices be heard!

If you are interested, please write as soon as possible to communitymanagement@webmd.net with the subject line
Focus Group — Lupus
and express your interest. We have a limited amount space so it will be first come, first served. Once you have written, we will respond back in plenty of time before the October 6th call with the details of how to call in (it is a toll-free call) and exactly when.

Yours in Health,
WebMD Community Management

Lupylisa44 responded:
I would like to help, but will not be available on Oct 6th.

Lupylisa44 responded:
I would like to add that it would be great if you could make "Popular Discussions" read only! Too many people are posting on very old posts!

lisaisweavebee responded:
Hi,
I emailed, but just noticed that this message was posted 1 day ago so I don't know if I'm to late to participate or not...which brings up a point that needs to be made: how was this posted a day ago and I didn't see it when I've been on here several times?? The board is too cluttered with ads and too many new lupies are replying to old posts that it makes it cumbersome to read...oh and bring back the chat room!!

Lisa

jujubeee714 responded:
Hi Everyone! I haven't been here in a really long time. I was dx'd with SLE in March 2010...I'm extremely photosensitive and having a super hard time this summer! Hi to all! Luv Jules

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
To anyone interested but can't make the October 6th call, write in anyway and we'll see what we can do. :-)

This discussion is also linked from the Announcement area at the top of the board so it should be able to be found, but I also bumped it up from one day to the next and that could be why you spotted it yesterday, Lupylisa. :-)

Thanks for writing in, Lisaisweavebee. :-) Talk to you soon!

Featuring Experts

Dr. R. Swamy Venuturupalli is a board-certified rheumatologist practicing in Los Angeles. He is Clinical Chief of the Division of Rheumatology at Ce...More

Coping
With Lupus

WebMD's Day2Night will help you develop personal coping strategies for living with lupus – at home,
at work, or with family
and friends.
Visit Lupus Day2Night

Helpful Tips

IE Fix for Picture Cropping
We've found that some of our Members using Internet Explorer have issues with cropping images. If you're trying to crop your profile image ... More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.