Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Why is there no one posts here anymore?
jessi19661 posted:
I went on facebook and dont see where anyone is...just confusing blank sites or the LFA, which the wall page is weird.....can anyone send me to the place that is sooooooo great and everyone from here is now there?

I am sorry, for some reason I cant type or see very well anymore. Please excuse, my hands just cant hit the keys right and i am tired of going back and back and trying to correct. please forgive me.

People PLEASE come back here!! Like evryday, so many say they cant work, so come here. Me and Pug cant work and need other people to come more. If not, and you cannot, forgive my plea. I know we are sick and the rest of you have lives to lead, I just dont.
FirstPrevious12NextLast

redwingfan2010 responded:
You could try the LFA forum. My second family is over there. About 8,000 members, I think but far less post on a regular basis.

http://www.lupus.org/newsite/index.html

I also use the Living With Lupus forum. That site has chat, and I mostly use it for chat.

http://www.livingwithlupusforum.com/login

I haven't been on this site for very long, so I don't know what it used to be like. But there seems to only be a handful of regular posters.

Sharon

Lupylisa44 replied to redwingfan2010's response:
it is very typical for this group to wax and wain. But, lately I think many people have jumped ship because the continual changes in the format of this board. It is unfortunate but what can you do?

I know that I will still be here!!!

Lupylisa
With love, with patience and with faith, we'll make our way.

jessi19661 replied to Lupylisa44's response:
you are a doll, Lisa!

there are not many people like you in this world.......

thanks for being here and all you do for us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

jessi19661 replied to redwingfan2010's response:
I keep trying LFA support site.....they say they will email my log in and NEVER DO IT!! JUST registered AGAIN last night and still cannot log in!!!!!!

They REALLY CARE, hahahahahahaha

thanks anyway, hugs!

redwingfan2010 replied to jessi19661's response:
Sorry Jessi - I haven't heard of anyone else having that problem. (You did check your junk mail, right? I'm sure you did, but...)

We've had new people registering every day. So you are once again waiting for your log in info? If you don't get it, let me know and I'll see what I can do to help. (Maybe if I emailed the moderator, he could help). Let me know.

Sharon

Lupylisa44 replied to jessi19661's response:
jessi: did you click on this link?

http://www.livingwithlupusforum.com/login

I just registered and had no problem getting registered. But I really don't like the way their forums are set up so Like I said before, I will be staying here!

Lupylisa
With love, with patience and with faith, we'll make our way.

redwingfan2010 replied to Lupylisa44's response:
I'm confused... Jessie - are you having trouble getting on the LFA forum or the Living With Lupus forum?

Living With Lupus does not require a confirmation email to join, but LFA does.

@lupylisa - I mostly use Living With Lupus for chat - I have a lot of friends there. The LFA boards are the best I have found so far - a lot of active participation and a lot of the "regulars" stick around.

Andie_WebMD_Staff replied to redwingfan2010's response:
You guys better not leave me here without all of you!! :(

Is there anything the I, personally, can do to make your community a better place? I'm very open to feedback and suggestions. (At least ones that I have some control over)

Let me know what I can do to help.

NO I STILL DONT HAVE IT

ANY HELP MUCH APPRECIATED!!!!!!!

THX

LFA boards only

I'm not leaving here, Lisa!! Just want to be ABLE TO GO TO both

sorry typing!

jessi19661 replied to Andie_WebMD_Staff's response:
get more people here, ppl only come, get answers and leave

OR they come and no one replies for 2-5 days and they never return....dont blame them they are confused and scared and feel alone....they still feel alone when they come here

redwingfan2010 replied to jessi19661's response:
Jessi - I emailed the moderator for the LFA boards. When I hear back, I'll let you know.

redwingfan2010 replied to Andie_WebMD_Staff's response:
Hi Andie.

I agree with Jessi: this forum needs more participants and more active participation. I spend a lot more time on the LFA boards than I do here (although I do try to check in once per day here). The fact is, other boards are way more active than this one - because they have more members and a lot of regulars. The handful of people here can't monitor this forum 24/7... On LFA, you can post a question or concern and have numerous responses within an hour.

Lupylisa also has a valid point: if the format is changing rapidly here (I've been here just a short time, so I'm unfamiliar with the changes that have taken place), people won't stay. I've been on the LFA boards since October 2009 and the format has not changed at all.

Btw - I don't mean to sound like I'm advertising for the LFA boards, or recruiting... I'm not. That was the first forum I joined after diagnosis and the main forum I participate in - I really have nothing else to use for comparison.

Other sites don't have the experts that you have here, which is a bonus for this site. I just think that people are looking for more interaction than they can get here.

Sharon

God Bless You Friend!!!!! I keep trying to no avail!! I used to be member there and it was the best!! I really need to get in there, I need much more constant help right now. I am in a very bad place and very alone. There is so much knowledge, experience, friendship and patience there. I am so lucky my Dr finally gave me pain meds worth a crap, or I might be in the looney bin right now.

Hell, my new Dr on Tues may end up sending me there!! Fine!! I dont even care it would be better than what I have here at home!!

Please let me know asap what you find out. The mod can register me as a jane doe and I can go thru and edit my reg and profile, whatever it takes!! a r lie at ave nue b b . co m
my email in code-- for redwing only please!!! It is a business account!!
hugs! jessi

Featuring Experts

Dr. R. Swamy Venuturupalli is a board-certified rheumatologist practicing in Los Angeles. He is Clinical Chief of the Division of Rheumatology at Ce...More

Coping
With Lupus

WebMD's Day2Night will help you develop personal coping strategies for living with lupus – at home,
at work, or with family
and friends.
Visit Lupus Day2Night

Helpful Tips

Blood Test Results
I found a useful website that lists various blood tests and gives the definitions and normal ranges for them! This website also has a wide ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 8 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.