Skip to content
Pugpuppy
jessi19661 posted:
Hi. I have been really unwell and not on the computer much at all. I am swelling up like crazy, like 10 pounds of fluid or more at a time. Tonight I am finally so-so. But have been sleeping for 2 days straight.
Here is the link to the LFA boards, I finally got in there thanks to Sharon!!

http://ft003159.fusetalkcommunity.com/categories.cfm?catid=10&flcache=4751341&entercat=y

That is the coping with lupus one, there are a bunch of different topics. My screen name there is lupiejessi.

I hope you are doing ok. I gotta go now I am hurting but I'm gonna color my hair....I color it blonde and I have not had any money to do it so my roots are 1-2 inches!!!! I need to do it I hope I will at least look a lil better. Hope to see you over there, i will probably be there, I am tired of this place, I been here since 2007 and it was great but now I need something better. Hugs, jessi

pugpuppy responded:
Hi jessi glad to see you were on here. I was on the other sight last night and was wondering if that was you and it was.

doing your hair will make you feel better I am sure, those little things like that make us feel better ;o))

I hope you feel better soon, it sucks to feel like crud!
I had to go back to the Dr. i ended up with thrush because of the pred. he said, all I know is I would hate being a cat....the hairball feeling in the back of my throte is not fun at all!!! drives me crazy, so the meds. are ganna help I hope....soon!
well Love and Light ,
Pug
Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward. Victor Kiam

Featuring Experts

Dr. R. Swamy Venuturupalli is a board-certified rheumatologist practicing in Los Angeles. He is Clinical Chief of the Division of Rheumatology at Ce...More

Coping
With Lupus

WebMD's Day2Night will help you develop personal coping strategies for living with lupus – at home,
at work, or with family
and friends.
Visit Lupus Day2Night

Helpful Tips

StressExpert
There is a big connection between stress and lupus. Although it doesn't actually cause lupus, it certainly exacerbates it. An article from ... More
Was this Helpful?
18 of 18 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.