Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Includes Expert Content
Monday Check in 2/28/11
lupylisa44 posted:
Hello all!

It's check in time again! hope everyone had a good weekend!

I have nothing new going on right now. The only exciting thing going on for me is that we are installing our new laminate flooring. the living oom is done and now it's time to keep going into the dining room.

The weather today is beautiful and it is supposed to stay that way for the next four days. It may even get up to 70!!! Woo hoo! Spring is on it's way!!!

What's been going on with you?

Have a great week!

Lupylisa
With love, with patience and with faith, we'll make our way.

lisaisweavebee responded:
Hey All,

This week is going to be a long week as I await to find out if this mass in my sinus is cancerous or not and how they plan on removing it. I'm also waiting to see what the labs for the multiple myeloma show. I saw the ENT today, see the dentist tomorrow, Wednesday is the nephrologist and Thursday is the rheumy and I'm waiting for a call from the oral surgeon.

Other than that, it's a quiet week. I'm trying to get some housework done as I have cancelled all my cake obligations for two months so maybe I can use this time to knock out some work.

Wish the weather was warm here but it's cold and rainy.

How's everyone else?

Lisa

Christine Miserandino responded:
Lisa, You are so great.. Like the host of this party.

I am exhausted I was traveling for work and now I am beat. I kinda knew I was pushing myself and kind of expected a "crash" so this week I am laying low, restin and getting caught up with things around the house.

My job this week is to feel better and to rest.

Have a great week everyone!
- Christine Miserandino

Featuring Experts

Dr. R. Swamy Venuturupalli is a board-certified rheumatologist practicing in Los Angeles. He is Clinical Chief of the Division of Rheumatology at Ce...More

Coping
With Lupus

WebMD's Day2Night will help you develop personal coping strategies for living with lupus – at home,
at work, or with family
and friends.
Visit Lupus Day2Night

Helpful Tips

Minimizing steroid side effectsExpert
It is likely that most lupus patients will at some time be taking steroids to control some aspect of their disease. In order to minimize ... More
Was this Helpful?
75 of 105 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.