Skip to content
GRRR.....this site.....grr.....
lisaisweavebee posted:
This is the THIRD attempt to answer a post. I will type some long answer and hit post only to have it tell me that WebMd is unavailable and to try back at another time. I lose the whole post. Then, when I retype the dang thing again it will post it. I will foolishly think the problem is fixed and move on to answer another post only to have it happen again....and again...and again...

I keep trying to keep this board alive but this is getting ridiculous.

Lisa

Lupylisa44 responded:
I don't know why you are having such a difficult time Lisa! THere is a little lag time but not that much when I post. Could it be the browser you are using? have you updated it lately?

jUst trying to help!

LL
With love, with patience and with faith, we'll make our way.

Andie_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Lisa,

Lupylisa has a good point I hadn't thought about lately. I know that Firefox just had a new release a couple weeks ago.We support Firefox and Internet Explorer with a bit of Safari and Chrome, but not AOL.

You may want to try clearing your browser's history/cache and/or updating it but if that doesn't work, you may want to use IE as your browser when on WebMD and see if that helps.

~Andie

[br> [br>

Featuring Experts

Dr. R. Swamy Venuturupalli is a board-certified rheumatologist practicing in Los Angeles. He is Clinical Chief of the Division of Rheumatology at Ce...More

Coping
With Lupus

WebMD's Day2Night will help you develop personal coping strategies for living with lupus – at home,
at work, or with family
and friends.
Visit Lupus Day2Night

Helpful Tips

Blood Test Results
I found a useful website that lists various blood tests and gives the definitions and normal ranges for them! This website also has a wide ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 8 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.