Skip to content
Monday Check in 6/5/11
lupylisa44 posted:
I hope everyone had a nice weekend! I shopped til I nearly dropped on Sat and Sunday and was able to find some great deals!

Since nobody is responding to these Monday checki-ins, I think I may stop doing them for a while. It doean't make any sense to take the time to do them if no one is going to read or respond to them.

Have a great week!

Lupylisa
With love, with patience and with faith, we'll make our way.

lisaisweavebee responded:
Hey Lisa,

I'm glad to hear you had fun shopping. Who doesn't love getting great deals?!

Here in Ohio, it's in the 90's all week - yuck!!! - we go from 40's - 50's and rain non-stop to 90's and dry. No spring here!

Not much going on with me other than the usual doctor appts. I see the hemotologist Friday and the rheumy on Monday.

I understand about stopping the Monday check-in. I swear I think you and I are the only two people who post replys regularly and it's hard to keep the board going with just two!

Take care!

Lisa

gringa1 replied to lisaisweavebee's response:
Hi Lisa,
Since I'm new with lupus, I don't know what to say, being I'm still learning about this. I'm sorry, but I like to read what everyone has to say.
I lost my enthusiasm for shopping, it's even hard for me to do groceries. I come home from work and want to rest the same goes for my weekends.
You and Lisa do a great job here..... thank you ladies
Bertie

renalupie1 responded:
Sorry,

I have been extremely anti social lately! Work is busy, and i have unsuccessfully been fighting a flare. Going to the doc friday, so hope to be feeling better soon. tired of being tired!!

Ohio weather has been horrendous! Another reason to hibernate! LOL.

The board does seem to slow down during the summer. And I think it has affected it alot by losing chat, don't you think??

lisaisweavebee replied to renalupie1's response:
I couldn't agree more Rena:

Ohio weather is horrible and losing the chat feature was the nail in the coffin for this site. I never did hear a reason why they took it away to begin with or why they won't bring it back - so many of us used it every evening to connect with one another.

Lisa

Featuring Experts

Dr. R. Swamy Venuturupalli is a board-certified rheumatologist practicing in Los Angeles. He is Clinical Chief of the Division of Rheumatology at Ce...More

Coping
With Lupus

WebMD's Day2Night will help you develop personal coping strategies for living with lupus – at home,
at work, or with family
and friends.
Visit Lupus Day2Night

Helpful Tips

StressExpert
There is a big connection between stress and lupus. Although it doesn't actually cause lupus, it certainly exacerbates it. An article from ... More
Was this Helpful?
18 of 18 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.