Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
A Great Big Thank You to Dr. Zelman!
Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff posted:
Over the last couple years Dr. Zelman has offered great support, advice and guidance to our members.

Please join me in thanking Dr. Zelman for lending his expertise to this community.

Best wishes on your new adventures, you will be missed!

Elizabeth

Lupylisa44 responded:
Thank you very much Dr. Z for taking the time out of your busy schedule to help us! All of your help and wisdom has been greatly appreciated!!! I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors!!!

Lupylisa

ps: you know, you could still drop by once in a while to say hello!
With love, with patience and with faith, we'll make our way.

K2isKsquared responded:
Thank you Dr. Zelman. I learned a lot from your expertise. We appreciate your being here more than you will ever know.

Best Wishes,
K2

lisaisweavebee responded:
Thank you Dr. Z ! I wish you all the best!!

Lisa

Octoberschild responded:
Thank you Dr. Zelman for the advice you have provided to me. I wish you the best in your new adventures!

Octoberschild

David_Zelman replied to Octoberschild's response:
Thank you for the personal well wishes. Those that did so are for the core of this website and community and should be lauded for their commitment to helping others. It has been my pleasure to be part of it as well. The time has come though for a new perspective and I am sure that expert Dr S V will add new life to community.

LupieTonya replied to David_Zelman's response:
Sorry to see you go Dr Zelman, best wishes on your new adventures!!

Featuring Experts

Dr. R. Swamy Venuturupalli is a board-certified rheumatologist practicing in Los Angeles. He is Clinical Chief of the Division of Rheumatology at Ce...More

Coping
With Lupus

WebMD's Day2Night will help you develop personal coping strategies for living with lupus – at home,
at work, or with family
and friends.
Visit Lupus Day2Night

Helpful Tips

Minimizing steroid side effectsExpert
It is likely that most lupus patients will at some time be taking steroids to control some aspect of their disease. In order to minimize ... More
Was this Helpful?
78 of 108 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.