Skip to content
Weekend plans????
renalupie1 posted:
So, what is everyone up to this weekend? I am going to my boyfriend's Saturday. His daughter and I are going shopping for a new purse for me, maybe her too. girl time!! Then go watch him bowl. I have a 3 hour accounting test to get done this weekend, as well as a couple chapters to read.

It is going to rain all weekend, so won't get any yard work done. But that is okay, there is always next weekend right???

leecat41 responded:
I'm throwing my husband a birthday party Saturday. I'm really excited. He knows nothing about it and I've managed to get his high schools friends there as well.
To do what is right is not always easy, to do what is easy is not always right.

lupylisa44 responded:
Rena, do you remember Lauracello? I am going to try to go to her son's 1st b-day party on Saturday. It will be the first time we a are meeting! She doesn't live very far from me! How exciting is that?

Marshalls has THE BEST purses!!! Have fun shopping and good luckc with your test!

Lupylisa
With love, with patience and with faith, we'll make our way.

renalupie1 replied to lupylisa44's response:
OOOOH that is so exciting Lisa! Take pictures. Give her a hug for me pleeeeeeaaasseee!!!!!

Featuring Experts

Dr. R. Swamy Venuturupalli is a board-certified rheumatologist practicing in Los Angeles. He is Clinical Chief of the Division of Rheumatology at Ce...More

Coping
With Lupus

WebMD's Day2Night will help you develop personal coping strategies for living with lupus – at home,
at work, or with family
and friends.
Visit Lupus Day2Night

Helpful Tips

Minimizing steroid side effectsExpert
It is likely that most lupus patients will at some time be taking steroids to control some aspect of their disease. In order to minimize ... More
Was this Helpful?
78 of 108 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.