Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday 12/5 check in
Lupylisa44 posted:
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas here in Colorado! We have had snow for the past 3 days! Is everyone done with their shopping? I haven't found anything for anyoune yet! Do you have your tree up yet? I am waiting till later this week to put ours up since I have to get the house ready for decorations, i.e cleaning.

Have a good week everyoune!

Lupylisa
With love, with patience and with faith, we'll make our way.

lisaisweavebee responded:
Tree up and I decorated it three different times until I got satisfied. I couldn't decide which theme I liked best, but am very happy with it now. My lights are up outside and look great. I may still throw a few more lights in the outside trees but haven't made a firm decision on that yet.

I plan on finishing my shopping this week. I still have a lot of holiday baking to do and I haven't decided which of my doctors I will make cakes for and which ones I will give homemade chocolate candies to. If I really like them, they get both

Happy Holidays everyone!

Lisa

nancyj95 responded:
Looking and feeling more like spring here in NY with 60 degree temps! Guess that early snow was a real tease for us. I am an online shopper-can't pound the mall pavement as it hurts too much. Most stuff is on the way. I really bless the internet! My house is decorated almost completely and I'm busy baking. Have learned to take breaks while I'm working or else I end up in bed for days!
Have a good week!
Nancy

Featuring Experts

Dr. R. Swamy Venuturupalli is a board-certified rheumatologist practicing in Los Angeles. He is Clinical Chief of the Division of Rheumatology at Ce...More

Coping
With Lupus

WebMD's Day2Night will help you develop personal coping strategies for living with lupus – at home,
at work, or with family
and friends.
Visit Lupus Day2Night

Helpful Tips

Minimizing steroid side effectsExpert
It is likely that most lupus patients will at some time be taking steroids to control some aspect of their disease. In order to minimize ... More
Was this Helpful?
78 of 108 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.