Skip to content
Lupus
prayingforahealing posted:
Hi my name is Patty I have Lupus and pulmonary fibrosis Been on cellcept since 2008 2000 mg and I take 3 antibotics a week and alot more meds wish I didnt have to take none I have alot of breathing problems and UTI INFECTIONS Sometimes I get so depressed I dont know what to do .I also has sleep apena its always something I am so thankful for been alive.

Take the Poll

Do all Lupus patiences have the rash on the face?
  • sometimes
  • My hands and feet has got where it feel like i have craps in them
vote
View Poll Results

dozzi responded:
Is your breathing problems when anytime your chest expand, like take a deep breath it hurt I have had this problem since 2010 pluresy

Featuring Experts

Dr. R. Swamy Venuturupalli is a board-certified rheumatologist practicing in Los Angeles. He is Clinical Chief of the Division of Rheumatology at Ce...More

Coping
With Lupus

WebMD's Day2Night will help you develop personal coping strategies for living with lupus – at home,
at work, or with family
and friends.
Visit Lupus Day2Night

Helpful Tips

StressExpert
There is a big connection between stress and lupus. Although it doesn't actually cause lupus, it certainly exacerbates it. An article from ... More
Was this Helpful?
18 of 18 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.